In case you didn't know, spring is here and it's time to spring into health! It's time to make that commitment to lead a healthy lifestyle. This season marks a new beginning. The workout plan you've been procrastinating over is calling you. Get up and get moving! You don't need fancy equipment or designer clothing, all you need is a push, some determination and will power.
No time for excuses...get moving. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Stop using the elevator. Use the stairs.
- Busy at work....go for a walk during your lunch break
- join a walking club or create one with friends
- join a gym
- go hiking on the weekend
- blast the music and start dancing while doing chores or dance for fun
- sign up for a class at the local community center
- pop in the workout dvd you bought a year ago
- if you can afford it...get a trainer
- grab your kid's jump rope and start jumping
- get outside and play with your kids
Get your kids involved, they would love the challenge and enjoy the time with you. They might even be your greatest cheerleaders. You'll be giving your family the gift of a healthy lifestyle. So log off your computer embrace your journey, be in balance and get moving!!!
Stay tuned for more Posts on my 'Spring into Health' series