Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring into Health....let's get renewed

The Awakening

Most of us believe in a force that's greater than mankind. Whatever that force/energy is for you, tap into it and get renewed. My force or energy is God. Tapping into your force requires meditation and quiet time. Spring is indicative of renewal and rebirth. It's a time to shed bad habits and give birth to good ones.

This time of year (just before Easter) I become reflective and meditative. It is a time when I draw closer to my Creator. We each have separate journeys and it is my hope that I become more disciplined in my relationship with God.  My method of connecting is with prayer and meditation. I  read inspirational writings and biblical verses and reflect upon them. Other times I do affirmations and listen to music that feeds my soul. And those days when my ego is being loud, I try to quiet it by doing all. Whatever you choose, be sure to carve out time in your day to connect with your force.

Commit to making positive changes in your life and experience a 'spiritual awakening'. Be present. Become aware of the earth that surrounds you. Be thankful. Appreciate those that are not like you. Accept differences in others. Allow positive energy to flow through you. Seek the good in others. Connecting with  positive energy that's greater than you contributes to growth and spiritual well being. Practice connecting daily with your positive energy/force. Be meditative, be renewed, be balanced and embrace your journey.

Resources:
http://www.purposedriven.com/

http://www.eckharttolle.com/about/eckhart/

2 comments: